Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Volleyball Theory.

Don't you hate it when someone you like is with someone? Or if one of your best friends likes them too? I, also have similar feelings towards this particular situation (long, fancy way of saying "I do too"). This is the worst feeling, when you are head over heels for someone and you find out that they're dating someone (and if you're anything like me.. your first instinct is "how can I kill her and make it look like an accident")? It makes everything 1000000 times worse (a small exaggeration) when "the other girl" is prettier, funnier, sportier and more popular than you. This is when I wish that the volleyball theory came in. The volleyball theory (for those who have been living under a rock) is that if you "liked" a guy, you could yell "MINE" and all of the other b**hes would BACK OFF. This would make crushes SO much easier. For example, let's say you like this guy, you (somehow theoretically) yell MINE and everyone else backs off, then if "he" (somehow theoretically) yells MINE on you, you know he likes you. Therefore taking all of the "Does he like me?" stuff out of the way... PERFECT SOCIETY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment